Rentals Park - Vacation Rentals - villa apartment condo hotel rentals around the world
Home | Add Property | Advertise | Newsletter | Contact Us
Add to my Wish List!
See my Wish List!

Minerva Apartment -

Prices | Availability Calendar | Local map
     Sleeps: 4 persons      Minimum rental period: 3 nights      Number of bedrooms: 1      Floor: 1     
Reservation and further info request
# of adults              # of nights
Check in 

(Click on pictures to see them bigger)
Description Enchanting apartment in the heart of Syracuse's historical centre lies island of Ortigia, selected by the Greeks as a location for founding the city. Here, in a characteristic and peaceful alley, just a few steps from Piazza Duomo and the most important tourist attractions. The apartment is located on the ground floor of an ancient building and has been completely restored in 2004 with the most modern confort.
NotesThe apartment is composed as follows: well equipped kitchen, living room with sofa bed sleeps 2, double bedroom, bathroom with shower. It is provided with: colour TV, DVD player, air conditioning, washing machine, fridge with freezer, microwave with grill, iron, radio. It is located 150 m from the sea (2 solariums, small beach) and 10 m from pubs, restaurants, bars, shops, supermarkets ).
ContactAddress: Via Del Crocifisso 96100 Siracusa
Reservation PolicyA 30% downpayment (non refundable) is requested upon reservation. The remaining 70% is due on arrival.

Extra for weekly rentals: electricity on consumtion (0,20/KW)
Cancellation Policy14 days limit, prior to arrival. 50% of the total amount penalty.